SINGLZE PRIVATE LIMITED and its licensees operate with the following software end-user license agreement. You acknowledge that you have agreed to its terms by downloading and/or using any of Singlze’ programs.
For the purposes of this agreement, "you" means you, the end user, and Singlze meansSINGLZE PRIVATE LIMITED, its employees, and any of the independent developers who have licensed their software to SINGLZE.
1. License to You
You are granted a nonexclusive right to use any of Singlze 's programs that you have purchased. You may use the programs distributed as "shareware" on a trial basis. Payment of a registration fee entitles you to continue to use the program for which the registration fee was paid.
The software is licensed, not sold. All software, help files, etc. are and will remain the property of Singlze
2. Warranty Disclaimer
All programs are providing "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either implied or expressed, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with the user. Should the program prove defective, you, and not SINGLZE assumes the entire cost of any necessary repairs or corrections. Because some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Singlze does not warrant that the functions contained within any of its programs will meet your requirements or that the operation of any of its programs will be uninterrupted or error free.
3. Limitation of Remedies
In no event will Singlze be liable to you for any damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruptions, or other incidental or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the programs (whether or not due to any defects therein) even if Singlze has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Because some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of information that you provide to Singlze, and upon request from Singlze , verify accuracy of the information given.
- You may not create Singlze account for others or allow others to use your Singlze account. You shall immediately notify Singlze if you discover unlawful use of your account by others.
- In consideration for our Services, you agree that Singlze has the right to place advertisement or other types of commercial information. You also agree to receive advertisement or other relevant commercial information from Singlze via email or other methods. While using Singlze Services, you must abide by all applicable laws and regulations, and all rules and policies of Singlze.
- You may only share information that you are comfortable sharing with the public. You may not distribute via Singlze any content that may be considered:
- Pornographic, obscene or indecent, or any adult content, including any form of child exploitation.
- Excessively violent, including any content that is related to death or serious injury.
- Depicting, encouraging or assisting suicide or self-harm.
- Rumor, false or misleading information.
- Hateful speech or conduct, including any content that promote racism, terrorism, ageism or sexism;
- Profane, blasphemous or any content that may offend people of certain faith, or otherwise related to religion;
- Related to gambling, abortion, weapon, or other highly explosive subject matter;
- Abusive, libelous, or otherwise harassing other people or group;
- Spam, junk mail or other unsolicited advertisement;
- Other contents that in the judgement of Singlze that are negative contents or otherwise not suitable for distribution.
- You may not impersonate any other individual, entity, governmental agency or organizations.
- You may not publish or distribute other people's private information without their express authorization and permission.
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish or distribute any copyrighted or proprietary works. You are solely responsible to clear such licenses, rights, consents, and permissions. You may not publish or link to any malicious code, phishing website or other content that may threaten the security of the Internet.
- If Singlze discovers or reasonably suspects that any of your virtual gift is acquired in a fraudulent or illegal manner, or is in an abnormal status, Singlze may freeze, suspend, disable, ban or revoke such virtual gift.
- Singlze is strictly forbid under age streamers. All streamers must be 18 years or older to sign contract with Singlze. If you are under 18 years old and became official streamer, your ID will be permanently banned without notice.
- Any under 18 streamer is not official streamer and if caught will be ban from Singlze.
- If your account is frozen, suspended, disabled, banned or revoked, you may not create a second account or ask any other to create a second account for you.
5. Services Content
- We reserve the right to change the content of our Services from time to time, at our discretion, with or without notice.
- Some of the Services provided by Singlze require payment. For paid-for Services,Singlze will give you explicit notice in advance and you may only access such Services if you agree to and pay the relevant charges. If you choose to decline to pay the relevant charges,Singlze shall not be bound to provide such paid-for Services to you.
- Singlze needs to perform scheduled or unscheduled repairs and maintenance. If such situations cause an interruption of paid-for Services for a reasonable duration, Singlze shall not bear any liability to you and/or to any third parties. However, Singlze shall provide notice to you as soon as possible.
- Singlze has the right to suspend, terminate or restrict provision of the Services under this Agreement at any time and is not obligated to bear any liability to you or any third party, if any of the following events occur:
- You are under the minimum age in order to receive Singlzeservices;
- You fail to make a payment for using paid-for Services.
- Except for the express representations and warranties set forth in this agreement,Singlze makes no warranty in connection with the subject matter of this agreement and Singlze hereby disclaims any and all other warranties, whether statutory, express or implied, including all implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranties arising from course of dealing or performance, regarding such subject matter.
6. Merchant Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time. .
7. Refunds & Cancellation Policy:
Currently, Singlze does not entertain an official refunds & cancellation policy. Due to the nature of the app, if any virtual coins are purchased and subsequently a refund is requested, then a loss will be incurred by any users who have received virtual gifts or other items (gifted VIP packages/cars, bullet messages, etc.) from the user who requested the refund.
Your use of any software produced by Singlze. implies that you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Singlze which supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between you and Singlze relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
This agreement may only be modified by a written agreement signed by both you and Singlze. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of the agreement shall still be considered enforceable.
SINGLZE PRIVATE LIMITED, with registered office at Unit D, 16/F, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road, HK SAR, and its licensees operate with the following software end-user license agreement. You acknowledge that you have agreed to its terms by downloading and/or using any of SINGLZE ’ programs.
These terms and conditions are governed by laws of the territory in which SINGLZE is registered.